Quincy officials have reported that beginning Friday and continuing for four weeks, the Diamond Construction Company will mill and resurface various streets throughout Quincy.
The streets to be resurfaced as part of the 2018 Motor Fuel Tax Asphalt Maintenance Program are as follows:
- Maple Street, 4th to 5th Streets
- Colonial Court
- Kenwood Avenue, College Avenue to Elm Street
- Forrest Avenue, College Avenue to Elm Street
- Oakland Avenue, College Avenue to Elm Street
- Larch Road
- Ranchland Drive
- South 23rd Street, Cherry Lane to Brookmeade Drive
- South 15th Street, Madison to Jefferson Streets
- South 23rd Street, Van Buren to Jackson Streets
Officials said work will be done, weather permitting and motorists are asked to drive carefully near the construction work zones and to use alternate travel routes when possible.