It’s time to place your vote for Week 8 of the WGEM SportsCenter and Hannibal Regional Prep Athlete of the Week! Each weekly winner is determined by combining the poll winner here with votes from the WGEM and Herald-Whig sports departments. The winner is announced each Tuesday morning on the show. Thanks for participating and helping us make another tough decision!
It's time to vote for this week's WGEM SC and Hannibal Regional Prep Athlete of the Week!
- Kadin Morgan (Hannibal) – He scored 3 different times 3 different ways by returning an interception for a TD, running for a TD and throwing a TD pass all in the 1st half Friday night (60%, 390 Votes)
- Corder Lehenbauer (Palmyra) – The Panthers QB completed 10 of 19 passing for 196 yards and had a pair of TD passes as Palmyra defeated Macon Friday night (14%, 93 Votes)
- Alex McCulla (QND) – He took 2nd place at state with a 7-under 135 which is the third lowest in state tournament history. He shot the second-best round in state history with a 6-under 65 on day one (14%, 92 Votes)
- Fiker Rosen (QHS) – The cross country runner won his second straight WB6 Conference title on Thursday taking 1st in a time of 15 minutes, 49 seconds. He was one of two runners to break 16 minutes (6%, 38 Votes)
- Lia Quintero (QND) – The freshman tennis player won her first postseason tournament taking the singles bracket in the sectional meet with a 6-0, 6-0 victory in the finals (3%, 20 Votes)
- Ike Wiley (QND) – He help the Raiders get to win number 6 both through the air and on the ground as he had 205 total yards and 3 TDs on the night (3%, 19 Votes)
Total Voters: 652