QUINCY (WGEM) — The Adams County Coroner has released the name of a woman who died in an early morning mobile home fire Saturday.
Adams County Coroner John Myers II reported Friday that Sharon Coppinger was pronounced dead at the scene of the fire at 7031 Timber Ridge in Quincy.
According to the Duker and Haugh Funeral Home obituary Coppinger was 71.
Myers stated preliminary autopsy findings indicate Coppinger died from carbon monoxide intoxication due to inhalation of smoke and soot.
Myers said it took several days to determine who the next of kin was.